Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find the class name of the BO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

How to find out a class for a business object.

For example for the Business Object FORMABSENC i want to find out the class name.

iam not able to find out from se24 or swo1.

Or please suggest me how can i use the method createbapistructure of this businessobject.

Regards

vijaya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay

When you double-click on "method" AbsenceForm.CreateBapiStructure (transaction SWO1) and switch to tab ABAP you see (on ERP 6.0) that the field Name is empty meaning this BO "method" has not yet been implemented.

Other methods are implemented by modules of function group SWXA. Checking package SWX you will see that there are no suitable classes around for this object.

Final remark: Methods of business objects has just a semantic meaning and has nothing to do with object orientation (i.e. classes).

Regards

Uwe

2 REPLIES 2

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay

When you double-click on "method" AbsenceForm.CreateBapiStructure (transaction SWO1) and switch to tab ABAP you see (on ERP 6.0) that the field Name is empty meaning this BO "method" has not yet been implemented.

Other methods are implemented by modules of function group SWXA. Checking package SWX you will see that there are no suitable classes around for this object.

Final remark: Methods of business objects has just a semantic meaning and has nothing to do with object orientation (i.e. classes).

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hi Uwe

Thanks for ur reply.

can you also please suggest how to call the method of that business object in my RFC?

Thanks and Regards

vijaya