cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find SAP delivered WebServices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi volks,

I'm pretty new here - since I'm old fashioned ABAP developer I tried to avoid contact with all this SOA stuff but it seems that I cannot hide any longer.

We've recently upgraded to ERP 6.0 and last week we installed EhP 3 because we want to use one of SAPs delivered services

"SAP ERP -> Sales and Service -> Aftermarket Sales and Service -> Service Sales -> Manage Service Execution Request In -> Create Service Request"

which is is part of ESA ECC-SE 603.

We've also installed software component ECC-SE but still i cannot find the WebService in WSCONFIG.

Do we need an ESR for SAP delivered services? I didn't find information about where to find SAP delivered WebServices within SAP.

When I create a WebService based on an BAPI I see the new WebService within this transaction.

So what have we done wrong?

thx

br

Gernot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use trnx SOAMANAGER.Search Services in search criteria.U will get all standard Web services provided by SAP.

Regards

Snehasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

GO to SPROXY on your ECC system. At the bottom on the left will be your SCV. Look for ECC-SE 603. Open that up. Inside you will see the namespaces. Look for the one mentioned in ES workplace. Open the service interfaces. You should be able to see if from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ES Workplace is the central place to view consolidated information about all available Enterprise Services delivered by SAP. It provides various entry points for different roles, from Architects to Process Experts. The ES Workplace is the starting point for SOA adoption, from discovery of services to evaluation of services and development of exemplary proof-of-concept composite applications on a freely accessible hosted SAP Business Suite system landscape for business and technology justification.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/esworkplace

http://esoadocu.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?sap-unique=141218&sap-params=a...

Refer Above Links For Getting SAP Delivered Enterprise Services

Thanks

SubbaRao Chinta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try txn SOAMANAGER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may try tCode- SPROXY in your system.

Otherwise you may also see the list of services in the ES Workplace.