Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms

HemendraS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed the adobe form, in which I have the table(Consist of table header & table data), I designed it, on poulating the output on the page, it is showing header & the item data properly, but when this table content extends to next page (i.e.page 2, 3...) the header of table is filled by the data of table and it goes on like wise to the further pages.(And heder of table lost after page 1)

Is it the problem with my table designing, or some other problem is there?

Please help.

The help will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Hemendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is problem with the design. there is no problem with the Adobeforms as such. if you mention all the properties then it will come properly.

HemendraS
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please discuss it in more detailes. This is sure some where is wrong with the Subform property tab or Pagination property tab(Of DesignView, It_Item - Header or DATA) .

Please discuss in more elaborated manner, how to make table header & data & what property should be set(The requirement is clear to you from above query) .

Thanks for your help.

Thanks & regards

Hemendra

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You Discuss what you did , i will correct. I am sure the problem is from design.

From the First step(Don't include any other steps apart from table design)

Following are probable errors: Binding should be proper.so check in binding

For more inputs you can cross check with the properties of the table Designed using Drag and Drop.

I am sure you designed using the Subforms , isn't it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that you want to get header data in all pages. If that is case, please follow this. Otherwise, igonore this and let me know your requirement clearly.

You wrap the header text in sub form(Headerdata) and make it flowed and again wrap it this sub form into another subform(Header).

In the item text subform, Go to Pagination and there in the overflow leader column provide subform of the header ( Header).

Now, Header data will come in all pages when item data overflows.