Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image in header of ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

I am using the T.Code OAER for upload an Image in the header of a report ALV. I upload the image in the client of development, and the image is show perfectly.

But i transport the order that genera the report ALV to client of Production and the image not is show.

The question is, I have that do the same procedure with the T.Code OAER in the system of Production or Is there any standard way by which I can generate a orden of transport when is upload this image y can transport the orden a PRD?

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE'

EXPORTING

IT_LIST_COMMENTARY = T_HEADER

I_LOGO = 'Z_IMAGE'.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you press Shift+F12, after the upload. are you sure the transport request created and released if so check the transport log.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanew,

Check with your basis guys whether your program is transported perfectly to PRO server. To my knowledge there nothing more to do for displaying the image other than what you have mentioned.

I will be waiting for the more answers regrading your issue.

Cheers!!

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you press Shift+F12, after the upload. are you sure the transport request created and released if so check the transport log.

0 Kudos

The system not I asked orden of transport.

Regards

0 Kudos

Thank You Vijay Babu Dudla ,

Issue Solve,

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Garu,

These words are from my heart..hope you know telugu.

You are awesome and your answers helps the SAP community people a lot. I am also new to the community as time is permitting me to answer some queries in that i see your post some are really good. Keep up the same sprite.

Cheers!!

Balu