cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q. M PROCUREMENT-PAYMENT TO VENDOR BASED ON INPSPECTION RESULTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURUS,

My Client requirement is that payment for material procured from vendor should be based on quality of material.

For example: My client procure Ferro Alloy from a vendor,quality specs for this material is 60%.if after inspection quality of material is e.g 58%.then according to this diiference in quality the vendor should be paid less.After we do RR and UD.based on the quality of product the Accounts Department should automatically know that there was change in the required quality and the vendor should be paid less.Is it possible to calculate the value to paid to the vendor by the system automatically by maintaining certain formulas.

Thanks and Regards

Ramkumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkumar,

You can generate a Z Report with the help of your ABAPers and there you can define the formula what you are asking to calculate on the basis of Quality. The logic of formula may be like if Purity is 60% then it will be 100% money & if it is less then the formula will calculate the value accordingly on the basis of Quantity & purity results.

Please revert me the findings after consulting to your ABAP Team.

Regards.

Edited by: ATUL MITTAL on Oct 20, 2008 7:54 AM

Further this report will be run by your account personnel and they will know the price deductions on the basis of Quality along with all other related informations.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

How to send a message to the concerned user(Accounts) if my material is of poor quality.

and message is generated,i can see it in my in box but how i send it automatically to the concerned user.

Note:IN our case the long text column is grey in the selected set screen

Regards

Ram

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

There is no need to send any msg. to Accounts department because the report which you have to develope with the help of ABAPers will run thru a T-Code and the Accounts people has to run it to see the Quality of a perticular consignment. This report will have to develop in such a way that all related vendor information, PO No, PR No, Quantity, RFQ nos, etc etc. will be available thru this report so the account person just see the report and on the basis of Quality recommendations, they has to make the payments.

We have almost same criteria and we are running it very easily and smoothly.

Please revert with your comments.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already dicussed it with my ABAPer,I have also found the way to add the long text to the message.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

there is no control in QM

You don't want to reject the material? if yes you can create different UD codes

and in selected sets assign follow up action - send mail to infrom the Acct. dept

or QM notification

Let me know if any other inputs

Thanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

I have created a follow up action using Std.Mail 3 (Send protocol including long text) but i have problem i could not create a long text and also how define the recepient e.g .Mr X or User Y in the Accounts dept.

Regards

Ram