Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds,

We have a particular requirement.

We have two sales order types suppose 'X' & 'Y'.

Normally all materials will be entered & transacted in both the sales orders.

But what we want in when stock is less it should not be able to be transacted in order type 'Y'.

When stock is less the user should carry out some change in system because of which it will not be transacted in order type 'Y'.

I tried using material exclusion by using order type in access sequence, but becoz of this system displays error message so entire order cannot be saved.

What i want is if there are 10 items in sales order type 'Y', then except the particular material other materials should be entered & transac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I hope the requirement is when the user enters the material in order type Y. Only then this could be possible.

Consider that the user enters the material A in order type Y. As soon as you enter the material, system will trigger the availablility check.

So in the prog MV45AFZZ, in the include that calls for availability check (I am not connected to SAP right now so not sure of the include) put a logic such that if the material A is not available in the plant, then the system, should not allwo further processing of A in order type Y. It should throw a message to process material A through order X for eg.

If your business requires, put a min required quantity of A to process order Y. For eg if quantity of A is <= 10, then should not allow processing in order type Y. Switch to order type X.

Explain the requirement to the ABAPer. He will be able to help you.

Here I am not sure of it is possible to automatically call order type X & default the same material. You should test it to see of it is possible.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issued Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will require a development and appropriate logic requires to be explained to Abaper.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka