Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,all

If i click on one item i want to get pop-up.(Alert) like

Example:if i click on one item like Keyboard.it has to show that do you want Mouse.

in sales quotation or sales order.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This query is not a normal query. It can only be run as a FMS query. If you run it under normal query window, you will get error message. You need to save it first under one of your query folder such as Formatted Search . Then assign the query to one of marketing document link SO to see the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u please explain me how to create FMS query.I tried it But after executing in the normal query only i can able to select query as Formatted search query.can u help me.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The query I posted above is an example of FMS-like query. It is for approval use though. There is no big difference with normal queries. Only difference is $ sign which means active form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

To get the pop up, SDK is neccesary. Before you can do the pop up, an alternative can be done much easier through FMS to facilitate your selection. You can create somthing like this:

SELECT DISTINCT T0.itemcode, T0.Dscription, ROUND(avg(t0.quantity),0) 'Avg Qty', 
COUNT(t1.DocNum) 'Total Orders', MAX(T1.DocDate) 'Last Ordered'
FROM RDR1 T0
INNER JOIN ORDR T1 on T0.docentry = T1.docentry
WHERE T1.cardcode = $[$4.0.0]
GROUP BY T1.cardcode, T0.itemcode, T0.Dscription

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for your reply.but when i am executing this query it is giving error like Microsoft [Sql native client] [SQL server] Incorrect syntax near','.2

can u please help me

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lakshmi

This would be possible only through SDK customization. Please post your question to the SAP SDK Forum and someone there would be able to help.

Suda