cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in account determination: table T030K key 1000 ZVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created a sale order.I have created Delivery document with reference to sale order.

I have created Tax invoice with reference to Delivery document.Invoice is generated and getting saved also.But whlie saving I am getting an error like Error In Account Determination: table T030K key 1000 ZVA.

Diagnosis:

in the chart of accounts to be posted to, no accounts are defined for the tax code you used.

I have checked the entries & checked in table TO30K. All the relevant entries are existing.

What could be the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go to se11, and enter the table name and check the contents of the table to find teh missing one

Please refer this thread,

Check there are lot of thread on sdn on this.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shrikant

First check from your billing what tax code is flowing. Then go to FTXP, input country of origin, tax code which is flowing in billing and execute. There place your mouse on tax condition value and click on "Tax accounts" on top. Check whether you have maintained the respective G/L Accounts for the same.

Also go to OB40 and check for the respective Transaction, proper G/L Account is assigned.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

Could you please check whether the defualt tax code is assigned to company code in transaction OBCL. Also please check for the condtion type for which you have the key ZVA has got the tax code assigned to it. I mean if you have created condition record for it, Please check whether you have assigned the tax code for it.

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are having tax condition types in your pricing procedure for which the account determination happens from FI side. For account determination, similar to VKOA in side there is OB40 transaction from FI side. In OB40, GL accounts have to be assigned for the transaction key.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In your Pricing Procedure you use, you need to maintain the G/L accounts for the Tax keys.

If G/L accounts are not determined , to whcih account the tax amounts will get posted to.

Goto Transaction FTXP. Check if you have maintained the Tax rates, Click on Tax accounts & maintain the G/L accounts.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat.