Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Updating NAST Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In my requirement i want to set the data base field VSTAT as 1 in NAST table when the order is processed. I'm using UPDATE statement to update the database field but it does not work. i write the code like this

update nast set vstat = 1

where kappl = 'EF' and

objky = '5500000002' and

kschl = 'LEFT'.

but it doesn't work fine sy-subrc set to 4. Is there any way to set the value of vstat as 1. Please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

where are you doing this code? NAST is output, so either just let the output process by itself or delete the output condition record

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

where are you doing this code? NAST is output, so either just let the output process by itself or delete the output condition record

0 Kudos

I didn't get u. Please explain clearly

0 Kudos

Did you check the program RSNAST00...?

0 Kudos

same here, you need to write your issue clearly. Why are you trying to update NAST. it contains the output from the transaction, why not letting it processed instead of doing something stupid bu updating in in the code. if you dont weant output to be processed remove the condition record.

You would help yourself if you write the problem yiu are facing more clearly. eg you are writing the code but where? which program ? user exit? how can one imagin what your issue is

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

I asked for the problem you are facing and what you trying to do, not to copy paste your entire functional spec.

Anyway it is the output processing, not the list. Ask your fucntional person to create an output tyep, you need to create a form with driver program to create the output form, and processing that will do wjhat the requirement says. Now for details look into SAP docuemntation for forms / output processing

0 Kudos

Thanx for your replay