cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning overheads to Cost collector using cost center assessments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to assign admin and selling overheads to product cost collectors for different products using cost center assessment.

I am creating the cycle for assessment and in the receiver objects i am not able to get product cost collectors. In the order field, i am able to see only the internal orders but not the product cost collectors(or the PCC number).

Could anyone please tell me how to assign product cost collector in the receiver objects in the assessment cycle.My senders are cost centers(admin and sales).

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Vishnu

VST-IT.

Please... somebody answer my query.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to assign Assessment cycle with Product cost collector. If you want to assign the overhead, you need to use Cost sheet in Product cost planning. Those over head costs will be picked up while performing your standard cost estimate. Direct assignment to prodcut cost collector is not possible

Hope it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for replying.

I agree with what u said. But, could you pls tell me why we cannot assign overheads to product cost collectors using assessment cycle? The same functionality is possible with distribution cycle. Why not with assessment cycles? Could you pls explain me the reason.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Vishnu

VST-IT.

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i don't see product cost collector in Distribution cycle also!! I am sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for replying.

If you go to order field and select the order type RM01. Here we can see the order numbers for product cost collectors. We can assign this cost collector number in the distribution cycle as receiver. after we post, when we go to the cost collector in kkf6n, we can see the amount posted through distribution in the costs of the cost collector.

My question is why the same functionality is not possible using assessment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls. I am waiting for some more suggestions from anyone.

Thank you,

Vishnu

VST-IT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please also refer to my answer to your PA query.

The tool for moving production related overheads to production, is to use routings and activities. Assessments were not designed to do that.