cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One network header in a project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While using assembly processing I am generating project from sales order.but if I put second line item system triggers second network in the same project.I want to restrict by generating second network in same project.

Hw to achieve this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Allocate the second material also to the same standard network (CN08).

Hope this will help you.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Used user exit in VA01 which will restrict the second material with KMPN.

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u using same material twice or if u r using two diffrent KMATs in ur order and they are maintained in CN08 then it will always generate two networks as per standard SAP.

Regards

Abhinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Put sd/ps indicator off in standard WBS .

REGARDS

SHASHANK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thnks for the help .

I tried both option like in OPSA I changed the n/w assignement & sd/ps indicator is off in standard WBS but still in my project strucure I can get two nwtworks.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible if u do this.

Please check carefully..

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

r these both materials r from same plant or different plants?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Allocate the second material also to the same standard network (CN08).

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

when u put the second line item in the sales order another network will be created.if u want to avoid this the material should be a different one and should be linked to CN08,and the material should have not have the stratergy group and the requirement class.

if u do so accordingly there will be no second network cretaed for the second line item put in the sales order.

Hope this should work for u.

Regards.

Varaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to restrict creation of second network in the same project.Allocating matrl to same network will be manual activity and there are chances of mistakes.My concren is if due to any wrong entry in sales order the network generation in the same project shuld be avoided.

Rgds

Edited by: Shrikrishna Rasam on Oct 20, 2008 6:37 AM

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

in Project profile - plg board/ dates tab page, maintain Network assignment (Below network profile) as 1 For project definition

pls try this.

madhu