cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto clearing of accounting doc. at the time of reversal of billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Dear All*

*I have released billing document to accounting. When I seen in Customer ledger (FBL5N) this accounting document is in open state. Later I have reversed the Billing document thru VF11 and the same is released to accounting and it is creating new accounting document. After this I checked the Customer ledger thru FBL5N and I observed that both accounting documents are in Open Status. (one which was generated at the time of release of billing document to accounting and another on cacellation of billing document and release)*

*Now I want when I canclled the billing document and released to accounting, the same document should clear the original accounting document which was generated at the time of release billing document.*

*Kindly provide the solution at the earliest.*

*Thanks in Advance.*

*Have a great day*

*RK*

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the invoice and reversal documents will be shown as open items unless we clear them

Manually.

To automatically clear these items you can schedule a job for program SAPF124.

BR

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

Thanks for your refply. But without scheduling a job for program SAPF124 whenever billing document is reversed and released to accounting this accounting document will clear the orginal accounting document which was generated at the time of release of billing document.

I have checked in one client and it is working as I said.

Thanks

Have a great day

Ravi

Answers (0)