Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Sequence Execution in Process Chain -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,,

I'm using IP.

Please note that I have already gone thru the How to Docs and other related stuff on the above topic.

My Problem is ,

I have a PSeq which is supposed to execute a PFunction. When I test it from portal, It executes (confirmed by debugging the PFunction Code), but it doen'nt save the generated data unless I press "save plan data".

I tried to created another PFunc with the FM API_SEMBPS_POST in the INIT _execution method, even then it doesn;t do an auto save.

How is it possible to execute the save option when I schedule it in Process Chain.

Any help in this regd will be highly appreciated.

Regds,

Aryan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you execute a planning function in the planning modeler, data will be saved only when you press the 'save plan data' button.

When you schedule a planning sequence in a process chain, data gets saved automatically if the sequence executes succesfully.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankx, Points awarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

please take a look at

Scheduling Planning Sequences in Process Chains

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/946677f8fb0cf2e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm]

=> Data will be saved. When can be influenced by the processing of the planning sequence in the process chain (process in packages).

Regards

Matthias Nutt

SAP Consulting Switzerland