cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am not getting consignee address and vendor address in PO. Ihave maintained address and their no.s in poRegarding vendor address, I am getting this for imported vendors only. so can anybody convey, where i can see this linking of printoutput and vendor account group. please reply...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi K Prasanna,

Print program is generally zprogram and it must be confirmed from ABAPer that which address is selected in this program. You can get program name by NACE transaction.

You should select LIFNR from EKKO and then address by LFA1 table and field as NAME1/NAME2

This is general terminology and may change as per scene in your firm

Regs,

Appie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Appie,

Thanks for reply. I am getting vendor address in po print out for Imported account group.For the rest of account groups, I am not getting these. Please convey, whether there is any link between vendor account group and po printout. please reply...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

There is no direct relation. I think here you should check program from your ABAPer. Debug the program. Most possible reason must be system is taking delivery address in PO fields instead of taking it from Vendor master.

Try same vendor in different type of PO and see if you are getting same in print.

Regs,

Appie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Appie,

I have tried with different vendors with that account group, all are getting vendor address in printout.But If the vendor is of different vendor account group, then i am not getting the vendor address in po printout. I hope u understood..

Answers (0)