Please explain me what is the use of SDK-Development License.
After importing License file I find SDK-Development License (Total number 20, Available 20) in the Component Tab of License Administrator. How can I allocate it to an user?
When I work on Add-on development, I work on Visual Studio2005 and use the sdk dlls as reference. So how the license affects on it?
Jimmy Michael replied
Pls read pdf license file for more detail. Nevertheless, I will explain briefly belows:
The Development Versionis needed by partners/customers who want:
1. to create own industry solutions which will interface with SAP Business One (for this mainly the Data Interface API is used).
- SAP Business One will be used for data exchange with 3rdparty applications
- Example: POS System Integration, HR Service Integration, Synchronization with Mobile Devices
2. to change the program logic and processes (features and modules)of SAP Business One by using the tools and interfaces of the Software Development Kit (for this mainly the User Interface APIis used).
- Example:E-Banking Solution, Customer Service Solution (add new master data transaction e.g. maintenance history of equipment)
3. to sell or license the created industry solution or Add-On to 3rd parties
In the addon code, there is a connection method part. In the connection method, you will add an addon identifier. The addon identifier must be generated using SDK license. To generate addon identifier, you do that in the license administrator --> addon identifer generator --> choose the addon type : development.
Pls read pdf license guide file for more detail.