cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing data of material

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I Create a standard order based on material T-FS101.The material master

T-FS101, a bill of material and a work plan have already been created.

Message comes

"Purchasing data of material T-TS101 is not maintained".

Please tell me how to maintain its purchasing data so that my sale order can be created.

basically this sale order trigger make to order production.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This could be because the purchasing tab is not activated in the material master. Try it in MM02 --> Material --> Select the purchasing view.

If purchasign tab is not displaying in the change mode of material master, the go to MM01--> Material --> Select the Purchasing view and the material will be extended. Give the purchasing group and save. Now try

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether Purchasinf Data is maintained for the particular mater in MM02. If not maintained, maintain the same in T.Code: MM01.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggest by Mr. Lakshmipathi,

Check with MM02 and select the purchasing view and see for any warning message if it exists then you have not created the Purchasing view properly.

Now, excute MM01, enter the same materal - T-TS101 , select the purchasing view and (Optional enter the Purchasing value Key ) then save.

Hope this may help you.

Best regards,

Amit.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul

Go to MM01, input the material code T-FS101, select the "Purchasing" view and execute. By the by, is the material code is T-FS101 or T-TS101 ??

System will show a message "Material already exists and will be extended". But in normal circumstances, it is enough if you extend all sales views and I am not sure, why system is giving such a message.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi