cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Chart of accounts Assignmebt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have a problem. My client has Standard Chart of accounts(SCOA) and he has 4 company codes.

He has a requirement to populate for one company code country chart of accounts.

I have created the country chart of accounts and the GL's related to this. I have only filled in the "Chart of accounts Segment" data for these accounts.

I have assigned the country chart of accounts (each GL) to the corresponding SCOA in T Code FS00 in the "control data" tab in alternative reconciliation account.

I have done a one is to one mapping in my SCOA to local chart of accounts (Country Chart of accounts)

My question is:

Now can I display the GL's in Local chart of accounts GL numberwise in standard reports viz fbl1n, fbl5n etc.

Do I need to assign the GL's related to banks which have one clearing account and another main account from Local Chart of accounts.

Can you please help me

Regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

1. you can selected GL based on Alternative GL account, however in the report still showed Operating COA GL account, for example the standard report - display GL line items. The reports you named are not GL report, they are vendor and customer line items report, they wont show alternative GL.

2. yes, you have to assigned all accounts, 1:1 relationship, between operating COA and Alternative COA account.

Answers (0)