cross company stock transfer
kindly show me step by step approach 2 this scenario?
i hv been gettinn diffnt answers on this and just frustrated..show me d way out of it.
full points will b rewarded on execution...
1. Create Stock transport Order - ME21N
2. Fast Display Purchase Orders - VL10B
3. Change Delivery, Picking and Post Goods Issue - VL02N
4. Once you do PGI, Goods will be in Transit - MB5T(Report)
5. Goods Receipt in the receiving plant - MIGO with reference to outbound delivery (delivery number created in step above)
If the stock transfer is between cross company codes, then you have to do Billing - VF01 (supplying plant)after post goods issue (after step-3) and Invoice Verification - MIRO (receiving plant)is the last step ie step-6.
For additional info, click on the below link:
Hope this helps,
Award if helpfull