cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in DTR.

0 Kudos

Hi whe I open the NWDI I am getting the following error. I cant do anything with the DC available. Even Right Click is not working on the DC available. Also in DTR perspective no clients can be selected. Even if I select the client it is not displaying in the DTR perspective.

The following errors are appearing in the DTR console:

there is no configuration found for com.tssap.dtr.client.eclipse.ui.treebrowser.repositoryview view. Empty TreeInput provider will be used.

This is the error which get displayed in the DTR console.

Plz help me in this...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

following steps you have to follow.

check in all activities in that given client and remove all DTR projects from the client.

Then removed the .dtc and .dtr folders in the user's documents and settings folder. This basically resets the DTR. Restarted Netweaver Dev Studio and the problem should go.

jayesh talreja

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont find any cilent or any activities displayed in DTR Perspective. Also in Inactive DC and Active DC screen. I cant even right click on the DCs. As you said I did clearing all the .dtc contents and .dtr contents and restarted the Studio. still I am having the same problem. Is there any problem with the NWDS installation? Plz help me.

Answers (0)