cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costing Integration Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are requireed to post service activity cost to R/3 from CRM for service product. Right now it is happening for Revenue condition,but as its a standard functionality we are not able to do the same for Cost.

For this we have defined a cost condition and assigned subtotal1 in pricing, and is getting populated correctly in

BADI - CRM_UPLOAD_CO.

Will it be possible for anyone to throw some light and make me understand how cost can be integrated.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Edited by: Saurabh Agrawal on Oct 20, 2008 9:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Service Confirmation from the CRM system is replicated to R/3 as an internal order.

Activities are automatically transferred to a time sheet.

The sender cost center is determined using the personnel number of the service employee making the confirmation. The activity type is determined from Customizing.

The data entered must be transferred to CO from the time sheet. To make this transfer,

choose Personnel -> Personnel Time Management ->Time Sheet-> Transfer-> Accounting. Then activity

allocation from the service employeeu2019s cost center to the account assignment object takes place in CO.

More information on the customizing settings:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm31/helpdata/en/3f/40623c046a9b67e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Regards,

Shwetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done following customizations for Time sheet integration.

1. Assign Data entry profile-Here I am using standard data entry profile SAP

2. Defined Derivation of Attendance type, activity type and cost element.

Entries are as below.

Item cat Activity type Cost element

ZSCP 300009 SERACTCOST.

After doing this when I create confirmation and complete with personal number, I am getting below error.

Enter activity type only in conjunction with cost center (Notification E KI 154)

Personal number (employee) and Activity type are having same cost center. And also please note that we are creating service products only in CRM and calculating the cost price and putting in subtotals to post to CO.

Regards,

SA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check which cost center category and Allocation cost element have been assigned in Activity type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Made changes in Data Profile, in cost accounting variant section I have selected Assignment of personal costs to receiver object, after this duration that I captured in service confirmation got transferred to time sheet. But I am not able to see the cost price for this duration.

Cost we are calculating in confirmation and storing in pricing procedure subtotal. And also when I am trying to transfer cats data to controlling it says no data found.

Regards,

SA

Edited by: Saurabh Agrawal on Nov 12, 2008 4:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The activities are generally recorded in a time sheet which is associated with an activity type which in turn is mapped to a cost element in a cost center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I am really sorry Robin,but i could not understand wht u wanted to say.

Thanks,

SA