cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extent customer and materials to different sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created customers and Materials for a sales area 1000 10 10 and i want to extent it to the sales area 1000 20 10.

what should i have to do?

through which IMG setup I can extend 1000 10 10 customers and materials to another sales area.

1000 = Sales organization

10 = Distribution channel

10 = Division

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

2.1.2 Process to Extend Customer Master

2.1.2.1 Initial Screen of Customer Master Maintainance

Use

The purpose of this activity is to Extend Customer Master Data.

Procedure

Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

SAP Easy Access > Logistics > Sales and Distribution > Master Data > Business Partner > Customer > Create > Sales and Distribution / Complete

Transaction Code: VD01 / XD01

Fields to be maintained in Initial Screen (referring Complete):

Field - Functionality

Account Group - Take a drop down & select appropriate Account Group

Customer Enter manually

Company Code - Take a drop down

Sales Organization - Take a drop down

Distribution Channel - Take a drop down

Division - Take a drop down

A Customer can be created with reference to an existing Customer & necessary data can be changed.

Reference

Field - Functionality

Customer - Enter manually

Company Code - Take a drop down

Sales Organization - Take a drop down

Distribution Channel - Take a drop down

Division - Take a drop down

Further, it is similar to creation of Customer Master. Some of the field will be copied by default from original Customer Master Data and others will have to be maintained.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shadab Ali

Go to XD01, select the existing Account Group, input existing customer code, Company Code and Sales Area to which you want to extend. At the bottom, you can see a tab "Reference" where you maintain the existing customer code and other details and execute.

You can see a message "Customer already exists and will be extended". Save the master.

Similarly, for extending material also, input the existing material and at the bottom tab "Copy from", maintain the same material code. Now click on "Select views" and select the three sales views. Maintain the required sales area and execute. Here also, system will give a message "Material already exist and will be extended".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to XD01 extend CUSTOMER 1000 10 10 and same thing mm02 extend Material.

in xd01 screen u get reff from there u have do ,in case of mm01

u get copy from there u have to do it.

Best regards,

venkataamy.y

Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Oct 18, 2008 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali

In a normal way only:

For customer: XD01 create with reference

materila: mm01 create with reference and copy all the parameters such as plant, st loc, sales org, div.

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your replyy but i have a question here if i create the same customer to using XD01 for another sales area then the customer code will be different, means customer ABC will exist int the system with to different code.

I want that customer code remain same and I can use this customer to different sales area i dont want to open this customer with different codes in the system, because if i will do this my reporting will be disurb i could not be able to get the complete picture of the customer.