Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical Inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have a doubt please clarify

i have created physical inventory document with plant & material but not used at that time but after fifteen days with the same plant and material combination i have created another one physical document which one will be accepted for the Physical Inventory Postings Wheather the first one or the second

Thanks & Regards,

Sathish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure how the system allowed to create two inventory documents with same material and plant combination. Is it for two different batches .As per standard, once a document is active with combination of one matl & plant it will not allow another document creation .If it is for a diffent batch ,than one should be deleted and count to be taken up for the active one.

Dhruba

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to select document while posting so whichever you ll select that will be posted.

Also check status of mesage M7701 in your system in configuration. If it is error message then dont worry about this. It will not create second doc before cancelling completing existing one.

Regs,

Appie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After doing the physical counting you have to post the material in which document you are posting it will take that.

The other document can be deleted (or)left as it is . During the next physical counting you can use the document

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can find all physical documents related with that material in MI24

Those documents are not required u can mark them for deletion

Vishal...