cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Per Diem Reimbursement- Trip Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a doubt. In the Travel Expenses page, where do I mention the kind of Statutory trip? I have created 3 Statutory trip types, X, Y and Z. Moreover I have defined "Define Accommodation Per Diems" for these three Statutory Trip types.

But while creating the travel expense report, when I click on "Per Diem Reimbursement of Accomod" under "Mileage & Perdiem Reimbursement" how do I ensure that it should get calculated based on the rate specified for Statutory trip type X and not Y and Z.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can configure it in Travel schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not solved yet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will be a little more specific.

I have two types of Statutory trip types, which are "Customer Visit Trip" and "Training Trip".

When I create a request I put 2 destinations. The main destination is New York which I put in the field Destnation and in additional destination I put Washington.

But there is no such place where I put the Statutory trip type.

In the expense report when I open "Additional Destination" I get to see that the system has automatically taken the value "Customer Visit Trip" as Statutory trip type. It is also greyed out and not changeable. How do I make it "Training Trip"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to assign the trip type in IT0017 (Travel Privilages) for the employee..........

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandagopal

Thnx for your reply.

But which field is reserved for Trip type in 17? the field that are there are

RGrp M/A Statutory

RGrp M/A Enterprise

EE Grp Expense Type

EE Group Travel Mgt

RGrp Travel Costs

Vehicle Type

Vehicle Class

License Plate Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you have mentioned that there are three trip statutory type. while doing configuration for per diem each trip statutory should have saparate rates being defined. Please check the configuration of per diem for individual trip statutory type.

regards,

Sarita.