cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 release reject problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir in MD04 when i am converting planned order to production order i am getting following message also release is rejecting :-

No valuation variant found for valuation area AMBA

Message no. C6015

Diagnosis

The system could not find a valid valuation variant for valuation area AMBA.

If the valutaion variant is not assigned to a valuation area, this will have the following effect on the valuation of the goods receipt of the finished product:

u2022 If the price control indicator in the material master of the finished product is S, it will lead to price differences.

u2022 If the price control indicator in the material master of the finished product is V, the goods receipt will be regarded as a delivery free of charge.

Procedure

Assign a valuation variant to valuation area AMBA in the configuration menu.

Can u please tell me in which tcode i have to do customization to overcome above error message.

I online wait.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You must check the maintenance of "Valuation variants for order (Transaction OPK9)", which you can also access via the Customizing path "Production --> Production orders --> Integration --> Define valuation of goods received":it may be that an assignment valuation area - valuation variant is missing."

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

first u go to OPL8 inside controlling tab there you check for planning,actual costing variant.through that for you check what the valuation variant assigned to that costing variant for same .