cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating of pirs with period format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

My client requirement is that they are going to generate requirement for every 3 months i.e quaterly but I am finding in md61 no time format that matches quaterly how and where to configure will you please tell me

Sandip Sarkar

Sap pp consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your requirement is very simple,

In MD61 enter the period indicator as M and at the end of that quater enter the requirement.

example

Jan

Feb

March - 100 qty

April

May

June - 100 qty

July

Aug

sept - 100 qty

Oct

Nov

Dec - 100 qty.

Thios will satisfy what you are asking..Make it simple...

pl come back.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with this for your requirement:

Create Planning Calendar based on your requirement on quarterly period in MD25 and assign this in your material master in MRP2 view.

Now in MD61, for that material you can give the requireemnt for the particular period as required.

Hope this helps..

-Thaila Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

But where to assign this planning calender in md61

Regards

Sandip Sarkar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

planning calendar and assigned it in MRP>EVALUATION>PERIOD TOTALS>Define Period Display for Period Totals

You need to create a Planning calendar using transaction MD25, and assign this to the Material master MRP2 view under scheduling section. This needs to be done before using "C" as planning period.

In MD61 you have to create PIR in the period of planning calender format. ie select in the initial screen of MD61 period - 'C' or 'K'.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bramhakar Sir

I have done whatever you told created planning calender md25 assigned it to mrp2 view in material master went to define period totals and assigned the calendar there also but still in md61 it is asking for define planning periods even though I have kept c inthe periods

Regards

Sandip Sarkar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes you need to define the planning period in MD61.and first define the user parameter setting of MD61 press F5 as C then it will take as default.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar