cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Messages in Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In notifications, if we put Malfunction end time in future, there is a system message IM477, Malfunction date entered is in the future, but this is warning message.

How I can make it to an error message.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Continuance the question bellow, if i'll use user exit QQMA0014 before saving in order to get an error massage (IM477) so the result will be that first i'll have the warning massage (IM477) and after saving i'll have the error massage from the user exit

This situation is no good, may someone have a better solution for this?

Cause i dont want the warning massage.

Regards

Shirly

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mudit Gupta,

Another thought... If you are using ECC6, then it may be possible to change this message via use of Enhancement Spots. Talk to your ABAP team.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Yes we know, we can not put end date in future, but if the user put the dates in future, there is a message, we want to convert the same in error.

Thanks

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mudit Gupta,

I don't think there is any Message Control in the IMG for this particular message - can someone please check???

If not, then you will need to add a small amount of ABAP code when saving a notification to popup an error message. You cn utilise user-exit QQMA0014 (Checks before saving a notification) for this purpose.

PeteA

[www.pjas.com]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

I checked. Nothing in the IMG to control this message.

User exit it will have to be.

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mudit,

You can't enetr future start/End date. How do you know that this maflfunction will occour in future?

What do you want to do?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai