cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0BBP_TD_SC_1 Shopping Cart Datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there a way i can get count of approvers involved in a shopping cart approval from 0BBP_TD_SC_1 datasource.

Also wanted to know what is the significance of header records for a shopping cart id. I see that for one guid there can be 2 0r 3 header records too.

Points will be awarded for helpful answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW,

Check the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e0/9e01b206d03c45bc2a00269265d9e9/frameset.htm

also keyfigure :0BBP_APRCT which is used to determine the number of approval steps that a shopping cart is subject to.

Hope it helps,

regards,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Thank you very much for your response. Could you please tell me 0BBP_APRCT should be assigned to which filed in the datasource 0BBP_TD_SC_1?

I was thinking that the number of approval steps can also be decided based on the numver of header records.

Please advice.

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/5dad26e59ce24f883d97c31f557ce0/content.htm

0BBP_SC_ID SC_NUMBER

0SC_CURR CURRENCY

0CALDAY SC_DATE

0BBP_DESCR DESCRIPTION

0BBP_APRCT APPROVER_COUNT

0BBP_BEG_DT APPR_START_DATE

0BBP_RELSC STAT_RELEASE

0BBP_APPROV APPROVER_ID

0BBP_BEG_TM APPR_START_TIME

0COMP_AUTHLV APPROVAL_LIMIT

0APPR_CURR APPROVAL_CURR

0BBP_END_DT APPR_END_DATE

0BBP_END_TM APPR_END_TIME

0LOGSYS_PUR BBP_LOG_SYSTEM

0RECORDMODE UPMOD

0BBP_DELSIG ITM_DEL_IND

0BBP_BUYID ORDERER_ID

0BBP_DOGUID ITM_PARENT

and also check SAP note no: 616554

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thank you very much for your input. What you said is correct, in case of 0BBP_TD_SC_APPR_1 datasoruce I need to assign 0BBP_APRCT to APPROVER_COUNT. But i wanted to get the approvers count from 0BBP_SC_TD_1 datasource. Was wondering if there is any way i can get this count/number of approval steps from this datasource.

Also does SC_COUNT add any value to what i am looking for. This just gives the count of headers in a shopping cart. I also wanted to know why do we have more than one header for any shopping cart. Does the count of header represent the approval steps involved by any chance.

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one please give your input.