cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Ranges in OPPQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have a doubt, I define number ranges and assign it in OPPQ number ranges for planning run.. these number ranges are plant specific right?? because I have 3company codes and the same number ranges I have assigned to the other company code plants also.....

Please clarify.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No ranges are client specific. And we are assigning that no with our plant. Say No 01 has a range of 100-200 for planned order. If this 01 is assigned to plant 01 and plant 02, when u create a plan order it will take 100, 101 respectively.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OPPQ all settings are plant specific. ,

But what you have entered in number range is more important

example- Say in Planned order for say for plant 1, in std SAP you can see a number range group 01 is maintained.

Now if you assign the same number range group to another plant 2 in OPPQ, then the number range is common for both. Hence if you want to maintain a separate number range for plant 2 planned order and assign this number range in OPPQ, then you maintained the number range plant specific...

I hope you got the point

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes it is plant spcific as you maintain the plant specific control parameter in OPPQ.

Yes same number range you can assing to all plant also.

You are creating Planned order using the MRP, you can set the plant specific Number range for planned Order at OPPQ or MD91. or you can check in OMI2 also it will clar your all doubt.

or try with In t-code SNRO , for number range object PLAF .

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jade,

Remember OPPQ transacion u will enter after specifying Plant. So these are all plant specific.

Kiran.