Can someone please help me with this
Can someone help me out with the required answers to these questions :
1. In the sales process, the concept of value enters the process u2026
when you deliver your Value Proposition.
when you have proven the value during the Decision/Justification phase.
at the very beginning and lasts until the very end.
when the prospect agrees that value is present.
2. Which of the following factors will determine the feasibility of a project?
Availability of references
The amount of data available on the project's requirements
3. When initially qualifying the prospect, which information is required?
The sales person's relationship to the prospect
The drivers and requirements
The political situation at the prospect
Matching the prospect's expectations to your solution
4. If your solution only covers some of the requirements of the prospect, what would the best competitive strategy be?
Occupying a Niche
5. You should show a customized demo during which stage of the value path?
6 The worst objection during the sales process is the one that does not get u2026
7. The best way to avoid a situation in which the customer believes they were promised something not in the project scope is to:
Keep specifications available throughout the implementation process
Use the customer-specific demo created during the sales phase
Go through the contract point by point with the customer
Have the sales executive available during user acceptance testing
8 During which phase of the sales process is value delivered?
Need/Assessment; Decision/Justification; Approval/Agreement; Implementation/Customer Management
9. The main goals of a salesperson's actions at the customer during the implementation phase are to:
(answers are more than one)
Ensure that the solution meets the requirements
Win additional profitable and successful business
Ensure that the invoice is paid promptly
Supervise the account manager and the project manager
Win a reference customer
Edited by: Neehal Brito on Oct 18, 2008 4:03 AM