cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost report with a profit center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Do we have any report in PS that shows cost details as well as a profit center?? If no, if a report development seems to be a solution, then how do we go about doing that??

Please share your views on this. Points would be awarded for helpful answers.

Monica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Get your line item report enhanced with profit centre field being pulled in. Implement the note 325546.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Thanks again for your guidance. I was in fact wondering about creating an ABAP query report joining COEP with WBS master data table.

What is your view on enhancement using the mentioned note, and teh abap query??

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its better to go for ABAP developement rather than ABAP query.

The Note refered by Srinivas talks about using User Exit. U need to write a ABAP programe using the User Exit mentioned in the Note i.e COOMEP01.

Take help of ABAP programmer.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am clarified. Closing thread.

Monica

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Most of the PS report is executed by giving the Project Defination/ WBS Element in PS.

But you can do one thing you can filter the report for the Profit center.

say run any of the cost related report trnasaction related to your requirement ( For ex. Run T code CJI3 ) --> Shift+ F4 > Left side Sorting Window will Open> expand Organisation Unit Defination-->Double click on Profit cneter >Right hand side window will open> Enter Profit cneter for which yoy run that report >press F8> Enter single / range / Blind finder in Project defination-->Press F8...

Based on your requirement you can make any type of filtration apart from Profit center any of the field which is available in sorting window.

If your rquired filed is not available in sorting window than you have to take help of ABAP........

I guess if you follow above step mostly your reporting need will get satisfy.

regards

Nitin