cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM- Stock en quality inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurús,

Some units of material still been in quality inspection but the used decision for the inspection lot for this material and batch already exist.

When we try to do a 321 movement type from transaction MB1B to move the material from quality to unrestricted stock, the system display the error message "Change the inspection stock of material MP.0V961 in QM only".....But the inspection lot had the used decision already taken

¿How can we transfer the stock from quality inspection to unrestricted stock?

Thanks in advance for the help

Regards

Enzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ENZO,

Your missing the Stock posting of Some of units.

Go to QA32 -> Enter Plant Material Code, In bottom choose UD completed in List setting Execute.

In Next screen choose to be Posted field from select layout here system will show the pending qty in To be posted field.

Now select the lot click UD go to Stock posting tab and post the stock.

Revert Further clarification.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but it is not posible. Th used decision is already taken and the quantity posted.

I really dont understand what you are proposing me.

Regards-

0 Kudos

Hi

Go to the transaction QA12

Enter the inspection lot number

Go to Menu --> Usage decision --> Change --> With History

Now go to the tab Inspection lot stock ,then enter the quantity against To unrestricted use

Save the lot.

Gobinathan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Option 1: What you can do is deactivate QM for this material temporary. Move the stock from quality to unrestricted then and activate QM again.

Option 2: Add a new inspection type 04 to the material. When you transfer post the material it creates a inspection lot where you should make a decision for. When you did this delete inspection type 04 again.

Option 3: You have somehow wrong entries in a table. I had the same here, when i wanted to transfer post sales order stock unrestricted with a mvt 311 to another storage location i got the same error.

I created a SAP note for that and this was the reaction:

the error message is indeed not justified.

It is caused by a faulty entry in control table T156M.

Display T156M using se16 with key BUSTM='MAA7'. You get 6 entries.

Change the display in order to show table field LBBSA:

BUSTM ZUSTD CNT02 LBBSA

MAA7 01 01

MAA7 02 02 <<<< wrong! LBBSA should be '01' for this line

MAA7 0 01 08

MAA7 0 02 08

MAA7 2 01 01

MAA7 2 02 02

the same table entry has two more invalid settings, fields SMSKA and

SMSSA:

T156M key BUSTM MAA7

ZUSTD

CNT02 2

->

SMSKA AQ1 -> should be A01

SMSSA ASQ -> should be ASL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you found a solution for it?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if there is any authorization problem to release stock from QM to unrestricted.

0 Kudos

Hi Greetings

Please find the following points..

It is always not necessary that the Material Posting to Unrestricted use will happen automatically once usage decision is made. It depends on the configuration of Usage decision selection set codes.

Hence if you have completed the Usage decision without performing the material posting, still you can perform Posting the stock to un restricted use by the following steps...

1) Transaction :QA12 --> Usage Decision --> Change with History --> Go to inspection lot stock tab --> Enter the quantity against " To unrestricted Use " --> Save the lot.

This will post the quantity to unrestricted use.

Gobinathan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks fot the help, but the option, modified with history it is not available.

Regards