cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delta enable the appended fields to 2LIS_02_SCL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I have appended 2LIS_02_SCL with some fields like - G/L Account, WBS element, PO document tracking number.

Now when I change these fields in the PO in R/3, delta is not generated. Even delta mechanism is not kicked.

I researched into Change Pointer. Is that for Master data only? ROOSGEN table does not have Message type for 2LIS_02_SCL.

Please let me know - how can we delta enable the appended fields to an extractor.

Thanks

Viren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

If u have implemented the Enhancement RSAP0001 (After an APPEND Structure on the Extract Structure level) then you will not be getting the delta records where only the custom field values are changed.

To avoid this problem (for LO Cockpit data sources):

You have to:

1) Add the custom fields to the Communication structure (MCEKET - for Schedule lines) using the APPEND Structure in SE11

2) Include these fields in the Extract structure in LBWE (Maintain Extract structure)

3) Implement the User exit called: LEINS001 - Statistics update - purchasing documents

Hope this helps.

varma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

I'm facing the same problem when using 2LIS_11_VAITM. Thia extractor has been enhanced by some fieds and the delta is not triggered, when only the attached fields are changed in the sales document. Viren, could you solve your problem?

Best Regards

neven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not all fields are delta enabled -- as you have already figured out. You can try to update the document using an user exit (update a field that is delta enabled to trigger the BW delta). That's probably the easiest way.

Another way .... pull directly from the purchasing tables and update with a second datasource.

Another way .... look at the change log table (this isn't easy) and copy the PO updates into a seperate table and then do some look ups to grab the missing data .... send it to BW using a second extractor.

Brian