SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NV2000 Tab Based Variants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear you all,

according to my needs I have created a list of tab based variants, they are user friendly and allow much more flexibilty. Anyway I realized that, for example in the admission process, if the user does not navigate through all the tab, the system will not check that all the mandatory fields are filled, as a consequence the admission movement can be saved without all the required information.

How can I use the ISH_NV2000_PAI_COMPL to force users to navigate in the proper tabs?

Is it possible to develop some code in order to automatically swich tabs? which function do I have to use?

Many thanks to whoever will help me!

12 REPLIES 12

aracelychavez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have almost the same question: users used to see screens in a secuencial form in old version

(in my case 4.6c) and now in an upgrade proyect (6.0), tabs are the more similar variant with old version capture, but they will need to navigated thru them in order to complete all the information. Would you tell me if there is a way to call the "Intro key" between tabs? like F6 or a way to validate incomplete information.. any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

with enhancement package 4 (start RampUp 21.11.) we will deliver a possibility to check mandatory fields in not active sub screens of NV2000 (Clinical Process Builder)

Please check release note for enhancement package 4 and the related Business Function ISH_MISC1.

Best regards, Robert

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the answer!! I will get the release note asap.

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I did not find the note that you mention. Can you tell me what is the link?

Thank you

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

All release information can be found at [http://service.sap.com/healthcare|http://service.sap.com/healthcare]. From here, go to Release notes --> Release notes for EhP4.

However at this stage the Release Info Robert refers to is not yet published. It should become available shortly.

Regards

Claudius

0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have news on this subject?

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the release notes they are in German. When will they be available in English?

Thanks Daniel

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel and others,

I hope that you have seen that the English Release Notes have been made available at the Service Marketplace by now.

Regards

Claudius

0 Kudos

Hi Giorgio

in ISH_NV2000_PAI_COMPL you can implement that checks for requiered information. Since you have access to some case and environment variables you can made some kinde of mor sophisticated checks.

In the error-Message you can mention the tab, so the user call navigate to it

Kind regrads

Herbert

* Prüfungen der Voll-Aufnahme, ambulant
  IF i_wplaceid     = 'CSTT11000003' AND
     i_casbew-falar = '2'.
* 1. Prüfung
* Besuchsart muss immer gefüllt sein!!!
    IF i_casbew-bwart IS INITIAL AND
       ( c_okcode = 'SAVE'            OR
         c_okcode = 'TEST'            OR
         c_okcode = 'BACK' ).
*     BAPI-Message vorbereiten und abstellen
      ls_message-type    = 'E'.
      ls_message-id      = 'ZN_NV2000'.
      ls_message-number  = '001'.
      APPEND ls_message TO lt_message.
      c_messages = lt_message.
      c_okcode   = 'TEST'.
    ENDIF.

0 Kudos

Thanks Herbert, this code is very useful, I have something similar in my badi, but do you know how to set focus on the dynpro and field validated after message?. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hello Ara

my customers use IS-H 6.0 without EHP, in this version it's not possible (without modifikation) to set focus on the dynpro and field validated after message. We have an information in the user-message, something like "Field 'Aufnahmeart' has no value! Please enter under Tab 'Bewegungdaten'".

In two month one of them will change to EHP 4, so then I will have a look on the feature Robert mentioned above.

Kind regards

Herbert

0 Kudos

Thanks Herbert! very good tip, we could do this for the moment.

Best regards.