Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

how does VF04 functions. for instance after giving the selectin criteria, i get 10 deliveries and i want the deliveries to combine , should i select individual billing doc option or collective billing option.

my confusion is how the system tries to combine the deliveries. that is if i give individual billing document, then the system is looking at one delivery at a time and creating a billing doc for the same and that means it is not looking upto all the remaining deliveries and so there is no question of other deliveries being combined (assuing that combination criteria exists among remaining deliveries)

does it first reads all the deliveries and then decides which can be combined based on combination criteria

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sonu,

In VF04 give selection criteria required for combined billing like payment terms, payer, billing address, document &....

Now you can do combined billing.

If still it splits, do analysis & find out the reason.

Ravi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

If you want to combine the all deliveries in to single billing document then you need to select collective billing option.

Billing document can combine based on these criteria

Same payment terms

Same payer

Same bill to party

Same billing document type etc... if the deliveries are having same data system will give the single billing document other wise split will happen.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.