Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem creating node in config tool

<body><p>I'm pretty far along in the Portal Logon GUI customization an am stuck at a specific part. I'm the the config tool and have switched to edit mode. I downloaded the authschemes.xml and changed all the name spaces to my customized par. In the wiki that I'm using &#91;https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4716&#93 <b>[original link is broken]</b>; it states to: </p><p></p><p>&quot;6. Navigate till com.sap.security.core.ume.service. and choose create symbol from</p><p>the toolbar available.</p><p>Select the type File-entry.Click on the Upload and select the custom file (which</p><p>you have made).Press create and close the window.Check whether the new node</p><p>appears or not in the configuration tree</p><p></p><p>only problem is that the create node under selected node button is grey-ed out and not selectable. I'm so close to being done, can anyone help me out?</p><p></p><p>thanks,</p><p></p><p>Paul Zippel</p><p></p><p>Edited by: Paul Zippel on Oct 17, 2008 6:42 PM</p></body>
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question