cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI for replacing CRM Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to make a RFC call to retrieve the pricing from ECC/Vistex in CRMD_ORDER transaction after hit enter key with product/qty entry. I'm searching a BAdI for CRMD_ORDER (so many BAdIs for this TC) that can RFC by customer/material to retrieve the pricing from ECC then overwrite CRM's pricing with it (at least has customer/material as importing and subtotals as export/changing). Can anyone please advise if there is a BAdI for this purpose?

Thanks in advance, Jin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried implementing BADIs CRM_PRICING_BADI or CRM_PRICING_I_BADI ? Please let me know.

What is the front end for you to create sales transaction ? Are you using any Internet Sales application or CRM 2007 Web UI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KKP,

Thanks for your reply. I tried to implement both, but I cannot find those subtotals by debugging. I'm looking for documentation/help/samples on how to. Any advise?

We are using WebUI / shop and IC as frontend, is there a problem?

Thanks again for your help, Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not done this in Web UI. But implemented similar custom functionality in ISA B2B application. We made a Java call to RFC FM in SAP CRM which in turn calls R/3 to execute pricing and display this price on ISA. If you are able to resolve your issue please let me know. I kind of think this could be a common requirement if pricing conditions are not downloaded into SAP CRM and curious to know how this can be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Try ORDER_SAVE badi...

in that try to use crm_order_mantain FM to change the Price Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your help. I checked, there is no ORDER_SAVE badi after hitting enter key.

Thanks, jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i found that order_save badi present in system..

u said u did nt find the badi ?

if u mean that ,

iam sure Badi is there in the system crm2007 version

pls check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

there is ORDER_SAVE badi when saving and exiting but not hitting enter key after product/qty entry. I need to retrieve the price before save.

Thanks, Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kkp,

I'm posting another thread for how to made a Java call to RFC FM in SAP CRM to learn from you.

Thanks, Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CRM_PRICING_I_BADI-MERGE: there are netvalue/price and subtotals in Importing IU/S_PRICING_I_WRK, but not in Changing CS_PRICING_I_BADI.

In CRM_PRICING_BADI-MERGE: there are none of them.

Why PRICING BADIs have no Pricing fields that can be changed? I think I'm missing something here. Any advise / documentation?

Thanks, Jin