cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check delivery date against factory calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to implement following scenario in ECS

The delivery date in SC and PO should be checked against factory calendar. Therefore in Tx BP I assign a factory calendar to the Business Partner, that is representating the location/plant.

But System is not checking against calendar. No messages occur when I enter a delivery date like Christmas in SC or PO

Any hints?

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

It is very interesting and valuable question. generally we bother about the delivery date should not past while create a PO,but still your thought is valid. How did you assign the factory calendor to your plant in ebp . since ebp has very limitations data on plant .plant is just business partner.

BBP_PDIGP in ebp/ EKET in r/3

770938 and 770938 refer some related note on delivery date calculations.

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

We are in ECS SER-SERVER5.5. I assigned the factory calendar in T-code BP:

Enter BO number of location and select BP Role "000000 Business Partner (Gen.)". Under tap srip "Control" in section "Business Hours" clivk button "Goods Receiving Hours" A pop up screen appears and you can define business hous for Goods Receiving. In Section "Variances" you can assign exceptions and a factory calendar.

I defined Mo - Fri (Ruke W (weekly periodic Goods Receiving Hour) asgoods receiving hous and under "Variances" Exception (K not on non working days) and a factory calendar

To be able to assign exceptions you have to set following customizing setting:

IMG -> Cross-application components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Business Hours -> Define Maintenance Format and Visiting Hours: Here please unmark checkbox "Limited Dialog for Goods Receiving Hours"

I was expecting that delivery date now should be checked against Mo - Fri Rule and Factory calendar for given BP/Location. But its not working.

Rgds.

Dieter

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieteter,

I have also tried as you mentioned. SRM has a missing functionality not like r/3. you can create a OSS message against them.

BR

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Oct 20, 2008 7:53 AM