cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure : Netvalue is coming wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am newbie in SAP SD. I am trying to create a new pricing procedure.

I have done it and having few problems. I need some suggestions please.

1) My pricing Procedure is having price and discount, Both values are coming right at item level but net value on Sales Overview Screen, It is showing my discount amount instead of showing price minus discount.

2) I did not understand print and Subtotal fields in PP control data. I have tried to read help but did not understood it.

Thanks in advance.

Sunitha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunita,

Print - if you check that, that particular condition type value will come in invoice output.

Subtotal - Controls whether and in which fields condition amounts or subtotals (for example, a customer discount or the cost of a material) are stored.

regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

Thank u.

1) IF I check Print field in pricing control it will effect when output is issued. does it have any effect on Sales document itself, which we see in VA03 in conditions tab ?

2) Subtotal is clear now.

one more doubt: how is total value calculated. because The Net value is wrong in my document. Eg I have a item price PR00 = $100 and Discount K005 = $20, but my net value on sales overview screen is showing as 20.

Please help me in fixing this problem.

Thanks u for looking at my query.

Sunitha.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the pricing procedure (transaction code V/08), for the discount condition type, under the from column put the step number of PR00. This means to calculate the discount the procedure considers PR00 as base price.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunitha

First go to V/06, select the condition type K005 and see whether you have maintained for the field "Pos/neg". It should have been negative.

Secondly, in your pricing procedure, let us assume, the step number for PR00 is 100 and K005 is 120, in step 130, have the description as "Subtotal" and maintain 100 in From tab and 120 in To tab.

Now try to create a sale order and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva Ram / lakshmipathi Sir,

Thank u for your answers, it is helpful. I have followed lakshmipathi sir steps. It works fine I am getting right value in item conditions (item screen and conditions tab) but when I see in overview screen (first screen in Va03) on very top (right side) there is a field which shows net value. The value here is showing is discount value not the right total.

Thank U.

Sunitha

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check and verify whether any discounts applied at the header level pricing? If it is then you can remove that.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Configuration of Condition Type for Discount Condition and verify that it is maintained as discount / surcharge and not Price in T.Code: V/06.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you. My question is answered.

Rajesh you are right my condition type was maintained as Price in T.Code: V/06, When I have changed discount / surcharge. this is working fine.

Regards

Sunitha

Answers (0)