ICR standard message placeholder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am using the following standard message placeholder:

00015:Company's Documents

00025:Partner's Documents

00030:Assigned Documents

The only available informations are : Company code, Reference number, document number, document currency and amount.

I need to add other information to the standard list, like the document posting date, fiscal year...

Could you tell me what is the best solution to apply:

- Create specific message placeholder using the Badi "FB_RC_PRESENTATION=>CHANGE_MESSAGE",

- or update the standard message placeholder ?

In any case, could you please help me to find the standard abap code related with these placeholder standard messages, I am not able to find it...

Thank you in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Pascal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

Currently it is not possible to influence the layout of the placeholders in standard functionality. I just extended this logic for note 1164438 so for reporting of differences as well as the totals list you can define layouts to be used for messaging. Unfortunately the changes were too complex to deliver this with correction instructions. This functionality will not be available until the respective SP is delivered. I am also planning on making this available for FBICR*, however, I cannot promise yet when this will be available in the standard.

If you cannot wait until this becomes available in the standard you should define a non-standard placeholder, e.g. C010 and replace this in an implementation of FB_RC_PRESENTATION=>CHANGE_MESSAGE. I did not deliver sample coding for this method. You could have a look at the source code of include FBICRC001/2/3_DATA_REC_CS_CLI, METHOD if_fbrc_commsupportpopulate_placeholders as well as function module FB_ICRC_REPLACE_PLACEHOLDERS as a reference of what may need to be done in order to replace these placeholders. Please note that the selected data records are contained in IO_COMM_DATA-IF_FBRC_COMMSUPPORTMR_DATA_RECS_1 / 2 / 3.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Ralph

Answers (0)