cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement portal look and feel in custom BSP based Iview?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We're using r/3 4.7 and MSS 60.1.20. We need to create some custom BSP Iviews for portal. How do we make these custom iviews look the same as the standard iviews.

I thought that if you implemented htmlb in the BSP, that this would be automatic? This is not the case for my BSP's. Is there some property you must set? What am i missing?

I've looked for the css files on the server and i could not find them.

I found ..\portalapps\com.sap.portal.design.portaldesigndata but there was no themes folder inside here (which a lot of forum threads said this would be where the css files would be). I also viewed the source on some of the iviews and copied the stylesheet link into my BSP and there was no change.

I've searched sdn for most of today and found no solution for my problem.

I'm gonna have to create quite a few BSP's for portal, so i really need to figure this out. If anyone could help me, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Liz.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

human error here. htmlb tags will give it the look and feel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liz,

have you ticked the box "supports portal integration" on your bsp application properties? This might also be a limitation on your R/3 version (4.7). I've never used BSP's with the portal with version 4.7, but it has worked fine on all later versions (ECC5 and above).

Cheers,

Dion