Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virsa Compliance Calibrator

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Virsa Compliance Calibrator Java component requires at least one connection to a Virsa Compliance Calibrator Real‐Time Agent (RTA), installed on an SAP server.

I have installed only Java stack and I have deployed the Access Enforcer Add-on on it (VIRAE00_0-20001863.sar).

As I understand, to install GRC I have to have a Java stack and the following add ons installed:

Access enforcer

Fire Fighter

Compliance calibrator

Role expert

As per the first paragraph where does the Real time agent fit in the picture, is it a seperate addon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you have deployed AE , now you require to install the Real time agents ( RTAs) specific to the version of AE you have installed on your backend SAP r/3 system for which you would like AE to provision user id into .

e.g If you have installed AE 5.2 ( AC 5.2 ) then you will be requiring RTA 5.2 to be installed on your SAP R/3 ( ABAP ) system .

Depending upon whether your SAP system is HR/Non-hr you would be requring to deploy virsaNH /VIRSAHR RTA respectively.

If you have SAP_HR component tin SAP backend systen then you need to install VIRSANH 5.2 and ontop of it install VirsaHR 5.2 . However , if you do not have SAP_HR component then you just need to install virsaNH 5.2 . Likewise RTA 5.1/RTA5.3 exist correponding to AE 5.1 /AE(CUP) 5.3 version.

Once you SAP r/3 system has RTA installed then create a connector in AE for it .

You do not require rest of products unless you want to use intergration between them . If your requirement is just using AE , then this is how you can make it happen

Thank you.

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton for the detailed reply, Jasmine.

Just one more question, from where do I obtain the RTAs?

I mean I have searched everywhere on service market place but couldnt find them.

COuld you please provide me the exact path/URL of downloading the RTAs.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Login to SMP with your S - User id .

Go to download > Support Packages and Patches > Entry by application group .

On right part of screen click :

SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance > SAP GRC Access Control .

Select the product for which you require RTAs.

You would get a list of RTA each corresponding to specific SAP version.

Thnks

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to download this add-on for ABAP and deploy it. What I can say is you have completed the JAVA side work. However, you need to complete the ABAP part as well.

Have any queries......?

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gautam,

Which version of SAP GRC are you talking about ?

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.