cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation on changes to standard SAP Programs, Tables, Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in the process of doing our technical upgrade from SAP 4.6c to 6.0. I am looking for a white paper or documentation listing the changes made to the standard SAP Programs, Tables, Fields, Function Modules etc. from Rel. 4.6c to 6.0.

Can someone check and let me know if there is a summary document listing all the changes for the objects listed above other than going thr the Release Notes or OSS notes etc. one by one?

Your immediate reply on the above will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

Sorry - forgot to pase the link as provided by you:-

Thanks

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

Thanks for your prompt resposnse. The link that you had given as listed below is the solution browser which I did try to look through for any documentation on changes to Standard SAP Tables, Programs, Fields etc., but, couldn't get a feel that these changes were listed in the solution browser. I could see changes in functionalities by module - PP, MM, FI, CO including NetWeaver, but, was never able to find out the list of changes done by SAP to SAP's standard programs, tables, fields etc.. Can you check and let me know if this information is still available in the solution browser and if so, can you send me the right link or path to get to this information on the solution browser?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

ram

amit_saxena7
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution browser actually tells you about the changes in functionality and i couldn't find any link which tells the changes in Fields n Programs.

But as far as i know, there is one table in FI- "FAGLFLEXT", which was not there in 4.7 and two tables in PM- "IWOT_LNK",

"ALM_ME_EQUI_TEMP" which were not there in 4.7 version.

Sorry couldnt help you much.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran

Thanks for your prompt response.

I am looking for documentation or white paper on changes made by SAP to Standard SAP Programs, Tables and Fields from Rel. 4.6c to Rel. 6.0 - it is just pure comparison of changes to standard SAP Programs, Tables, Fields and Functional Modules from SAP vanilla 4.6c to SAP vanilla 6.0 without any custom modifications whatsoever. Hope this helps.

Please check and reply at your earliest.

Thanks

ram

amit_saxena7
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following link:

http://solutionbrowser.erp.sap.fmpmedia.com/

You'll get the changes in SAP between different versions.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

<< We are in the process of doing our technical upgrade from SAP 4.6c to 6.0. I am looking for a white paper or documentation listing the changes made to the standard SAP Programs, Tables, Fields, Function Modules etc. from Rel. 4.6c to 6.0. >>

Do you want to know what custom changes were done to SAP standard objects in your system or do you want to know what changes SAP did from 4.6c to ECC6.0.

There is no white paper or documentation to find out custom changes made to SAP standard objects. but there were many tools in the market to find out and tell what changes were done to sap standard objects in your system.

Your question seems ambiguous please clear it.

Thanks,

Kiran.