cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company PO to SO cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have to test a business scenatio, where i am creating a PO in Sales org ABC and a correcponding SO should be created in Sales Org XYZ.

On saving this PO an outbound IDOC is generated successfully, but the corresponding Incomming IDOC fails with following 2 error messages.

1) "VKORG, VTWEG, SPART cannot be determined for customer 0000008000 , vendor 0000500089"

In the first error message it referes to Customer 8000, where as this is not the customer number.

2) "Partner number 0000008000 for customer 8506 , partner function WE does not exist".

In the second error message system refers to partner 8000, and customer 8506.

Where as 8506 is a plant.

I need help in getting rid of this error message in incomming IDOC's. If anyone has worked on such a business scenario and have any clue on how to resolve this, request to let me know the solution.

Points assured.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatinder

Have you checked the parter profiles and RFC destination points??

Best Regards,

Sridhar Burugula

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even i have the similar scenario to work on if some one finds a solution plz post it. error is same as mentioned in the original post. appreciate if some one could post a solution for this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You should have the plant as customer also in customer master.look at the intercompany stock transfer

even though it is happenning within a company receiving plant must be customer and sending plant must

be vendor in the respective masters.

try the cycle after doing this.your problem must be solved.

Thanking you,

best regards,

R.Srinivasan