cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation not yet implemented. - VB.NET report no longer works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a web site that allows the customer to produce a PDF price list. This was written 2 years ago and has run nicely every day w/o fail. My systems team added some backup software and rebooted this server over the weekend and now this report crashes with Operation not yet implemented. This could be a result of the files that were added or even the re-boot itself since it's probably been awhile since last reboot.

I've seen lots of discussions regarding fonts but as I stated, this report has not changed - just "something else". I don't even know where to start with this. Does anyone know if there is a list of DLLs that would have normally supported a .NET Crystal Report that exports to PDF? I could then check that these files weren't updated with some other version.

I will gladly entertain any ideas you might have.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

It looks like it's a dependency that Cr used and was updated. Try re-creating the report in pieces, adding in Tables, fields etc. or take the original and make a copy and then start removing parts until it starts working. May show you want part is causing the problem.

When they installed the back up software usually there is an install log. check the dll's in there, possibly a msv*.dll was update or usp10.sll. It's really hard to say for sure, there are so many possibilities.

What happens if they un-install that software? Does that fix the problem?

Answers (0)