cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

after loading the initial stock for an item w/o serial number (Mov 561), the user realizes that the item should have a serial number profile.

Then , he enters a serial number profile (relevant for stock control) and goes on with other operations.

But now, we have inconsistencies in MM stock (8 items) and SN (4 items), and there is no way of reverting the initial sotck movement, as some serial number is requiered.

I run the report that shows that problem but I could not find a way of solving it !!

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the serial number profile to 0010, and you consume the stock with / without serial number. for this settings need to be done in OIS2 for 0010 profile.

Please revert back for clarrification

Regards

Karthikeyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in fact, I solved my problem some days ago; I used a similar approach to that you describe, with the profile std. 0001; I changed my material profile from Zxxx to 0001; in this condition I used the MB1B mov 309 to change material (in fact the same material) and in this process I was able to assign a serial number to the material ; finally I assigned back the Zxxx profile. Now my stock has serial number !!

Thanks

Dario

Answers (0)