Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to GTS?

former_member696752
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am new to SAP GTS. I am into SAP SD (Last threeyears). I wish to learn SAP GTS. Can you help me to learn by sharing learing materials and procedure to.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Selvaraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selvam,

Your company must own a GTS license for you to be able to download the implementation guides. You may want to contact the account manager for your company to find out if they can make an exception to this policy and share the documentation with you even if you do not yet own a GTS license. Unfortunately, I cannot share the documentation I have because SAP doesn't allow this.

Sascha

former_member696752
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Thanks for your guidance. As a beginner, your information is very useful for me.

Sascha,

As you mentioned, I navigated into SAP service market place and inside SAP Application Components, I got a information, No data available. There is no documents.

It may require some licenses to access. I don't know. If you have the documents, can you share it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Selvaraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selvam,

I would also recommend that you download the GTS implementation guides from the SAP Marketplace which can be found here:

service.sap.com/swdc -> Download -> Installation and Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Application Components -> SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) -> SAP GTS <Release> -> Installation and Upgrade.

Of course, nothing can replace hands-on experience so if you have access to a GTS sandbox or test system the best way to learn is to try to configure Export and Import scenarios in the system itself. Most customers begin by implementing SAP-GTS Compliance Management so this would be a good place for you to start.

Sascha

former_member58030
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Selvaraj,

One more place I feel is "SAP Library - SAP Global Trade Services (SAP GTS)",

Here is the link, I am sure it will be of help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts72/helpdata/en/b1/8dc5c62c885046ab71fdcddc6ad2c2/frameset.htm

Prarit

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a begining you can refer a book from SAP Press.

Implementing and Configuring SAP Global Trade Services by SAP Press (Author Jitendra Singh).

Regards

Neha Shukla