cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto GI/GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In my scenerio i enable Auto GI using confirmation parameters and Auto GR using Control Key

We are doing CORK then auto GI and Auto GR to be happen automatically..

After entering CORK if i clicking directly save icon only Auto Gr is Happening..when Iam clicking goods Movement after entering CORK, Auto GI and Auto GR are happening..

If my end user has clicked save icon with out goods movement icon auto GI is not Happening..I want to enable Auto GI/GR if i click save icon..

Is there any solution for this...

Regards,

srihari.m

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Irrespective of clicking on Goods Movement icon, system will post GI and GR automatically if the settings are maintained correctly. May be user is not having the authorisation for 261 movement, check the COGI entries for the order if it is the case.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The user had authorisation for Mvmt type 261 & 101.. still when we we clicking save directly Goods movement is doing only for 101

Regards,

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

what are the other settings required for Auto GI/GR

Auto GR control Key was PI03 was maintained...

Auto GI confirmation parameters we are maintained..

Regards,

srihari.M

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

For Auto Goods Receipt - Control Key at last Operation with Auto Goods Receipt functionality (PI03) is enough.

But For Auto Goods Issue(during Confirmation) you have to mark all the BOM components for backflush.Which you can set either in Material Master (MRP 2) ,In Work Center / Resource or in Routing/Master Recipe.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srihari,

in trx. OPK4 for your plant/order type you propably set the "All components" indicator.

"All components" means, that all components are posted (also the non-backflushing) but only if you use the goods movement screen! This explains the different behaviour in CORK between direct saving and branching to the GM screen.

If you want to have always a GI you should use backflushing (mark your components in the order or control recipe or material master as "Backflushing") and tick the "All components" flag in OPK4 off.

Best Regards, Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Seibel on Oct 18, 2008 3:26 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You could try using MBCF0002.

The user exit MBCF0002 includes a function module that is called up when you enter a goods movement for each item.

SO trigger the GI when GR gets posted.

At operation level: use exit CONFPP05.

So using this you can trigger GI at confirmation save.

Now depending on the exact requirement you need to implement the above exits.

Or try with production scheduling profile with Auto GR.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar