Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MAS changes not reflecting in Baseline version

Hi All,

I had to do some changes to Mobile Sales application and for that in MAS I created a new project oppt (Project type: SAP Mobile Solutions and Template: Laptop Solution). I did all the changes in this new solution and they are working fine.

I released the change list and still these changes are not updated in the baseline version.

I see that the appropriate files {sfabol.dll (Business logic project: sfabol), opp.dll (UI Project: opp)} are updated in the oppt folder (C:\Program Files\SAP\Mobile\App.Net\oppt) but after I released the change list the files in C:\Program Files\SAP\Mobile\App.Net\MSA are not getting updated. Please correct me if I understood the release concept wrongly.

I need to transport the changes done in oppt project to other mobile clients, please let me know how to do this.

Your replies are highly appreciated.

Thanks for all the help.

Thanks,

Chan

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Chan

1. Open MAS and Go to the 'Generation Settings'.

2. Click on the 'User Interface' tab page.

3. Click on the Project Drop down and selct MSA. if MSA is not found, Create a new project and enter MSA. When you create a new project,note that you have to select the application from the Ui Application drop down.

4. Change the Runtime File name to 'MSA'.

5. And keep the Target folder as 'C:\Program Files\SAP\Mobile\App.Net\' and Templat Folder as 'C:\Program Files\SAP\Mobile\Framework\Templates'

6. Now apply the changes in the Generation settings.

7. Now Do the Complete Generation (Generate All).

8. Build the solution and Create a MUP as mentioned in my previous reply,

Best Regards

Shankar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question