Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF02 Quantity field change issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,my client want to change the quantity field in VF02 transaction,I tried many ways but none worked.I have got an enhancement point in PAI of the screen,at this enhancement there is a field called 'KOMP-MGAME' have the quantity field value,I changed that value with some other value,but it is not getting reflected there.Can anyone tell me how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

No One is there to answer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MFR,

You want to change the field name(MGAME) ?

Or specify precisely what you want to change exactly.

Cheers!!

Reddy

0 Kudos

Thanks Balu for the reply,as siad above my client want to edit Quantity(Value of quantity like want to change quantity 5 to quantity 10) in VF02 which is not available in the standard,but I found an enhancement ,at that point I have got the value of quantity in MGAME,what I want to do is,I want to popup a message with quantity field and the client will enter the quantity after that I will change the quantity(MGAME) in that screen,but it is changing the value of MGAME in that enhancement point but it is not getting reflected in the screen.So how can I change the Quantity now? is there any other field which actually hold the quantity value which appears in the VF02 transaction?

Hope Iam clear with the question.

0 Kudos

No one is there to answer?