Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ERMS Workitem ID

Hi Gurus,

In our company's implementation, we have been able to configure a basic ERMS scenario. We have succeeded in deleting, routing and forwarding e-mails.

It appears that there is something wrong with the method GET_EMAIL_ID of class CL_CRM_ERMS_SERVICE_MANAGER. It is not populating the value with SOFM document ID.

Please help us with a solution.

Also, the escalation mails are being immediately sent by the system as soon as an e-mail is received. It doesn't wait for 2 hrs' response time as has been set in receiving e-mail ID.

Thanks,

Vivek

Tags:
replied

Hi Vivek,

I did a thorough investigation yesterday with our SAP internal system and I found out a code change which was misleading the calculation of the Escalation date/time.

I have fixed all the issues with the ERMS Escalation with the Release of the OSS Notes 1272200 and 1259660.

I have also tested the scenario with success in our internal systems.

In addition to this, I have created a Consulting Note 1272255, with which I have explained all the related customizing needed to make ERMS Escalation work.

So here are my suggestions to you:

1) Please implement the OSS Notes 1272200 and 1259660 in your system.

2) Have a look at the Consulting Note 1272255 and recheck your system, whether you have maintained the similar customizing as suggested in the consulting note.

After the above two steps, please retest the scenario and let me know the result of the same ?

Hope this should resolve all your issues with ERMS Escalation !

With Best Regards,

Vinod

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question